Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Another Blessing!

Laina Marie -

This beautiful bundle of joy is grand daughter 3 of 4. Laina Marie came to us back in October 2006, and she is such a wonderful child. My son Jake is holding Laina, his first daughter.

Being this picture is a little out dated, I'll make sure to get some new photos for future posts.

Jake is a very proud father. I've been blessed to see my two oldest boys take on father roles and to be doing such a good job at it.

They love to play, cuddle, encourage and take pure joy in seeing thier daughters grow and develop.



I can't help but love this photo - it's so tender and loving.

All little ones should have this in their lives.

Once you are introduced to my family, via this blog site, I'll move on to other subjects. Can you tell I'm a proud Mother?

5 comments:

Diane Viere said...

Dix,

How bee-U--tiful!!!!

These are my favorite photos!

You have a beautiful family!

Diane

Dawn said...

There's nothing sweeter than pictures of daddies and their little girls. So cute!

someone else said...

I'm here from Diane's blog. Beautiful, beautiful baby!!

Welcome to blogging.

Nadine said...

Hi there, Diane sent me over from her blog. Congratulations, the baby is so beautiful.

Diane Viere said...

Don't 'cha just love my blogging friends!!!!

:) Diane