Friday, March 23, 2007

Thank You!

This is just a quick note to say "Thank You" to all that posted to my blog welcoming me to your Internet world. I did visit a few sites, trying to respond with personal thank you posts, but guess what? I couldn't figure out how to do it in the short time I had between meetings.


Yes - that's right. I work full time, and now I have a wonderful playground to visit when times are slow (and that doesn't happen all that often). So, please know up front - I'm not ignoring you, I'm just working "hard for the money". This is my wonderful office - can't you just see me working hard here?



One thing I can tell you about myself, is that I LOVE music. So - once I figure out a faster way to respond to your posts, I'll tackle how to add music to my site.


Here is my Granddaughter Audrey Lou - I think she is taking after Grandma Dixie with a love for music and singing. This is her first time singing Karaoke LIVE at a city celebration last summer.

And here is Audrey's sister Tara Ann - dancing to her sister's singing! They really are just like their Grandma Dixie - I love dancing in the streets too!!















And now for their youngest sister Olivia Nicole....

She is a little young to know if she will take after me too.



Here is their Grandpa Randy (my husband to be) singing to the girls. Can you tell how much they love and adore him?

Well - until next week. Make it a great day and have a safe and wonderful weekend.
NBL - Dixie

4 comments:

Deena Peterson said...

Too cute...and don't worry about responding to me...I'll just hang around...wave madly...and say "HI!"

groovyoldlady said...

Ah, a family with microphones is my kind of family!

C. H. Green said...

Know all about that workin hard for the money. Just cuz I work from home doesn't mean I slouch...it means I work harder! You go girl. Love the blog. Hopefully I'll have time to visit later.

Dawn said...

Cute grandkids! And nice looking Grandpa to be!

Come by whenever you have time. We'll always be here. What do you do in that lovely office? I posted pictures of my cramped little office awhile back, but it's my own little space in the universe and the university.